Sunday, May 28, 2006

Improve revenue per click

I remember that some time ago most of my clicks were below $0.10. I thought that advertisers do not pay very much for my niche, but then I read one article which was telling how to filter competitive ads. Just use AdSense tester to see all ads which could appear on your site. Then visit all these sites and see which of them have no content but only ads. You must block these sites, because these are the MFA sites (Made For Adsense). They are trying to get many visitors who would click their ads and they don't pay much for click - from 0.01 to 0.05 dollars.
You can also try to decrease number of ad block on your site. I had 3 ad blocks and 1 link unit. My earnings were not very great. One day I left only 1 ad block and 1 link unit, my AdSense revenue started to grow. I was getting twice more money than before. I think you should try this, if you have not done it before. You will see your earnings growing. I hope this post will help you improve your AdSense earings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home